Please follow up this article on my new blog
Saudi Arabia Expatriates
I am not writing on this blog. Please follow above link to follow. Thanks…
Following are the steps and procedures which are required to get Family Visit Visa.
I have divided this process into two phases.First Applying for the visa (being in Saudi Arabia) and Second is Applying for Visa Stamping from your Home Country.
Phase 1: Applying Visa
- Your iqama copy.
- Your passport copy (info page,visa page,entry page)
- Marriage certificate and Degree( original and arabic translation. Attested from Foreign Office of Home Country,also if you could get this attested from Saudi Embassy of Home Country that would be good)
- Letter from your employer describing your profession and salary.
- Visa Application form filled in arabic.Normally company government relation officer does this sort of stuff.(you can check with your company for this otherwise you can download this form and get this filled from any arabic literate person).
- Visa applicatin form should be stamped/signed by your sponsor(kafeel,company) and also you need to sign it as well.
- Get these documents ( pre-requisites + Letter + Visa Application Form) and make one file.
- Visit istihdam office in your city and apply for the visa.
- They will issue you a white paper which is a step 1 of the final 2 step process.
- Now ask your company/sponser to apply for visa in Foreig Ministry on basis of the white paper you have got.They will fill an online form and give you another print out with the application number printed on it.
- Final step is to collect this printout and attach the white paper you got from Istihdam office and submit it in Ministry of Foreign Affairs.(note: keep one copy of the printout with you as this contains application number which you need to track oninline your visa status after submitting with Foreign Ministry)
- It will take 3/5 days before the visa status will be visible online on https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/eDefault.asp. keep checking this link (https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/SrhComFamilyVisa.asp) to see status of visa.Once you see the page with all the information. Now you can start processing from your home country.
Phase 2: Processs to apply for Visa stamping from Home Country
Documents to apply for visa stamping:
- Visa printout from https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/SrhComFamilyVisa.asp.
- Original passport ( of the visitor)
- Marriage certificate (original)
- Return Ticket.
- 3 Passport size photograph with white background.
Look for any agent who (in pakistan you can apply through http://www.skylinkservices.org) which will apply for visa stamping from Saudi Embassy. It will take 3/5 days to complete this process.